We Are HIRING!
Graphic Designer / Social Media Part Timer
- Min. attend High School/SMA
- Can operate Adobe Software (Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, Illustrator), Corel Draw
- Have access to fast Internet, whatsapp, email
- Have own PC/laptop and Transportation
- Tech Savvy and Social Media Addict
- Live in Surabaya
- Monthly Fee
- Project Bonus
- Semester Bonus
- Trip Bonus
- Lunch is provided
Please send your CV/Resume to:
contact: 0895804262384 (WA ONLY)
La Cherie Group is on the hunt for a hungry and talented Graphic Designer to work across a diverse range of projects for both print media and web graphics. You should live, breath, eat and sleep design, be full to the brim with creativity and be looking for a real challenge. You will know the Adobe suite inside out and ideally be able to conceptualize on paper.
A passion for graphic designing – an eloquent and succinct creative designer who is savvy with what works well on the web and print media. You’ll need to be enthusiastic about creating graphics on whatever industry is thrown your way. Quality is key.
This is an opportunity to gain an experience in a fast growing digital marketing agency. You will be working with a small, friendly team helping to develop the online strategy of the business.
Where you’ll be based
This is a work from home position. You are free to work from café, home or on the move.
As a vital part of a small team, you will need to be a confident self-starter and happy to handle briefs from concept right through to delivery. We like our colleagues to take ownership of their respective domain and feel free to question what they feel right and put forward their opinion.
Although this role is a Junior level/Intern part-time position, we however, want this to be transformed into a Full Time position.
You also have to have a regular contact with reporting colleague via email, WhatsApp and Skype. So it is essential to have an excellent communication manner.
For the right applicant this is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of a busy, growing agency, making a real name for it self with some brilliant clients.
Here’s what were looking for:
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator skills
- Good InDesign skills and knowledge of print production (Bleed, Different
- Good hand drawing skills to a level of being able to convey ideas
without a computer (Rough Sketches)
- Excellent understanding of typography and composition.
- Good knowledge of colours (such as passion colours, energetic colours
etc) graphic design history, and a desire to learn more.
- Good command of English (written and spoken) and a pleasant, easy-
- Enthusiasm to work on illustrations as part of a team, or individually.(The role could involve working on projects collaboratively, or on your own)
- Commercial sensibilities; an appreciation of briefs and project
- Ability to adapt and explore different techniques without being precious.
- Open minded and inquisitive at all times.
- Strong interest in popular culture (Primarily European)
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing
- Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and
typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.